Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chapter 12 progress

About 25% done the translation for chapter 12 - I'm teaching myself japanese by doing this - while I've got most of the grammar rules down at thist point (although I'm still learning new stuff about that as well) my vocab is extremely limited, so I have to look up a lot of the kanji. Since this is a seinen manga, the use of furigana is pretty limited too. So it goes...

If anyone knows anything about sake, feel free to leave a comment - There are some specific references in this chapter that I'm trying to figure out if its an actual name brand or if the author just made stuff up.

As always, looking for help from people who can read japanese, or even just references to good web resources for learning/translating if anyone wants to point something my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't make me turn on comment moderation. That is all. :)